The ideal candidate
Portrait of the ideal candidate:
- Technical studies preferred in the field of chemistry
- Experience in physical and mechanical determinations is an advantage
- Computer operation knowledge (MS-Office average level)
- Accuracy in carrying out tasks
- Result orientation, involvement, proactive attitude
- Responsibility and fairness
- Willingness to work in 3 shifts
Description of the job
Rodata is a printing company, we produce packaging and labels for the food industry.
- You perform quality control of the raw material and the finished product
- Prepare quality reports specific to the activity
- Monitor compliance with specific quality parameters
- Perform laboratory tests according to specific procedures
- Record quality test results in a timely manner
- Keep the laboratory equipment in working order at the nominal parameters
It is subordinate to the quality manager.
- Attractive salary package (meal vouchers, extra days of holiday, first for birthday).
- Transport settlement regardless of the place of residence (our headquarters is in Constanta, Palas area)
- 13th salary (in two tranches, holiday)
- Bonuses based on performance
- Opportunities for advancement and training programs
We are waiting for the CV at email@example.com.